Manoel Island Yacht Yard
Manoel Island Yacht Yard Ltd. (MIYY) is one of the oldest established yacht repair yards in the Mediterranean. The steady flow of demanding clientele has made this yard evolve and meet our clients’ specialized demands. Throughout the years MIYY has enjoyed respect for its commitment, reliability, and workmanship. All projects are undertaken with dedication and professionalism, which is now synonymous with MIYY. MANOEL ISLAND YACHT YARD
MIYY has an English-speaking workforce of professional tradesmen, and is fully equipped to perform maintenance, overhauls, repair, refits, and conversions on timber, steel, aluminium and GRP yachts. Our workforce is also complemented by a number of approved international and local sub-contractors, who are at our disposal to enhance and offer a specialized and complete service. 33,000 square metres over which the facilities are spread and manned by round-the clock security personnel and CCTV security cameras. 7 The yard operates seven slipways, capable of slipping vessels up to 50 metres in length 450 tons of total displacement and ample jetty capacity and berthing facilities for afloat work 700 Over 700 boats serviced annually with a marine travel hoist with a maximum lifting capacity of 50 Tons.
As a leading Mediterranean Yacht Repair and Refit Yard we will constantly endeavor to offer our esteemed clientele a professional yet personal and friendly one stop yachting facility center providing a full range of products and services to the yachting community.
Advantages in Choosing MIYY:
- Quality range of facilities and infrastructure
- Located at the center of the Mediterranean
- Project management ensures undivided attention to each project
- Highly experienced craftsmen
- Competitive ratesVery mild weather
- Travel to / from Malta is easy with direct flights to all major European cities
- Site storage / berthing facilities available
- 24 hour security
- Engineering and electronic repairs and installations
- Gel coat and fibreglass repairs
- Undercover spray painting by a specialised painting team qualified and experienced in the market eading coating systems
- Teak decking and traditional joinery
- Repairs and re-caulking of decks and hull seams
- De-stepping/stepping and tuning of masts
- Life raft repairs service and certification
- Hull and stainless steel polishing
- Propeller repairs and bow thruster installations
- Sales and service of Marine Fire Fighting systems Refrigeration and A/C repairs and installations.